Sugarbush Season is in full swing here at Stanley’s!
Each year here at our heritage farm in Edwards, we run a few hundred taps to create the Canada’s favourite condiment – Maple Syrup!
Admission to our Sugarbush is absolutely FREE, and the whole family can enjoy a day out in the fresh air!
Free activities include :
- The Heritage Sugarshack with our wood-fired evaporator.
- The Education Centre complete with education video on Maple Syrup production
- The Animal Barn with a whole menagerie of farm animals. We have everything from cattle and horses, to sheep and goats, to ducks and peacocks, to bunnies & pigs!
- The Mini-Museum & Stonehouse Gift Shoppe – set in our stone farmhouse built in 1850! Peruse our fantastic line of Maple Syrup and Maple products, then check out the displays of antique furniture, housewares and farm tools!
- Children’s Playground. Three sets of swings, a large play structure and a mountain of straw bales! (Weather permitting)
Hungry while you’re here? No problem – there’s lots to choose from!
- Stanley’s All-You-Can-Eat Pancake House
Featuring a fantastic buffet of Ontario Sugarbush Classics!
- Taffy Shack
Everyone’s favourite Spring-time treat!
Canada’s known for these chewy cinnamon/sugar pastries. Hot Chocolate & Coffee also available.
Sugarbush & Pancake House
Open Saturdays & Sundays until April 21st 2019! 9am-3pm (Pancake House last seating is at 1:45pm)
Ontario March Break – Tuesday March 12th through Friday March 15th 10am-2pm