Check out the current job openings for Seasonal Staff! Our Seasonal Staff members are an exceptionally important part of what we do here at Stanley’s. We love getting to be many young people’s first jobs and seek to create a fun and safe environment for them to work and grow in! Our Seasonal Staff fill a variety of positions including: Sugarbush Staff, Mascots, Elves, Admissions and more.
Current Job Openings
There are no current openings. Please keep an eye out here and on our socials for any future positions that may be available.
🎄 Join Our Enchanting Team at Stanley's Christmas Village! 🎄
- Guiding visitors through the captivating Christmas Village, nestled in the mystical forest behind Stanley’s Farm.
- Weaving enchanting stories, leading joyful sing-alongs, and engaging in festive games that transport our guests to the heart of Elf Village life.
- Embodying the holiday spirit with enthusiasm, warmth, and a genuine love for sharing the magic of Christmas.
- Be aged 14 or older.
- Have the availability to work weekends throughout the month of December.
- Radiate a friendly and outgoing personality, capable of spreading holiday cheer.
- Embrace the charm of working outdoors, where you’ll help create an authentic Christmas atmosphere.
- While prior acting experience is a plus, it’s not mandatory – your genuine passion for the holiday spirit is what truly matters.
- Possess reliable transportation to our charming location at 2452 York’s Corners Rd. Edwards, ON, as public transportation is not available.
Stanley’s Sugarbush welcomes thousands of visitors each year! We are looking for hard-working and fun-loving individuals to fill a variety of positions in order to deliver the best experience possible for our guests.
- Gate Staff – taking admission, giving information and welcoming guests
- Parking Lot Staff – directing traffic and welcoming guests
- Taffy Makers – working in the taffy shack making delicious taffy on the snow
- Barn Staff – must have knowledge of farm animals, ensures safety of guests and animals in the barn.
- Breakfast Staff – bussers, host/hostess, servers. Previous experience is an asset.
- Kitchen staff – dishwashers, line cooks and general kitchen help. Previous experience is an asset.
- be welcoming, friendly and willing to interact with guests
- be 14+ years old | Certain positions may be reserved for older, more experienced staff.
- have reliable transportation
- willing to work outdoors
Admissions staff are the first people that our visitors see when they arrive at the farm!
The Ideal Candidate:
- 18+ Years Old
- Able to work weekends throughout December
- Friendly & out-going
- Willing to work outdoors
- A valid first-aid certificate
- Reliable transportation to 2452 York’s Corners Rd. Edwards, ON. There is no public transportation available