NEW THIS DECEMBER!
An exciting new experience for kids and adults of all ages to enjoy!
Tickets on sale now!
What is it?
A brand new experience for visitors of all ages to enjoy! Visitors will be welcome to come and enjoy the beauty of the Holidays while taking a stroll through our forest trails that have been decorated with colourful lights and displays.
Since the trails are wide enough for multiple groups, you can feel free to stop and admire the scenery as much as you like without having to worry about getting in anybody else’s way. Along the paths you’ll find space to warm up by a fire before you continue along the 2+kms of trails.
With lots of photo ops there will be plenty of memories to make with your friends and family! Thursday nights are PET FRIENDLY!
When is it?
Where Can i buy tickets
What Do i need to bring?
- Yourself, friends & family!
- Warm clothing: Canadian winters are COLD so remember to dress appropriately for the weather.
- Suitable Footwear: The trails are environmentally maintained so make sure to wear proper footwear to keep your feet warm and keep you from falling.
- Strollers/Sleighs are encouraged to help the little ones get around!
- Spare gloves…in case of an impromptu snowball fight!
- Carrots for the horses! You will be sure to make lifelong friends!
What about food and drinks?
Along the trail you will find the Food Dude Fries food truck ready to serve you warm food and a hot drink!