For the safety of everyone please wear a mask during the sleigh ride.
The restroom is located in The Farm Shop.
- Tickets are valid only for the date & time purchased. Tickets are non-refundable & non-exchangeable. No exceptions will be made. Please be sure of your date & time prior to finalizing your purchase. Tickets can be transferred to a third party, with the original proof of purchase, if you are no longer able to attend.
- Once in the Village you will have to wait for the sleigh to come back for you. For safety reasons we cannot allow anyone to walk back from the village, you must remain in the village, until the sleigh departs.
- Children are required to be supervised by an adult at all times.
- For your children’s safety, car seats, hand-pulled sleighs, strollers and wagons are not permitted on the tractor drawn rides or in the village. We recommend infants are brought in a carrier or carried in your arms. There is a parking area for strollers, sleighs & wagons near the loading zone.
- Stanley’s is not responsible for any damage or loss to personal property.
- As this activity takes place outdoors in a wooded area, and requires the use of a tractor drawn sleigh it is not wheelchair accessible.
- Dogs are not permitted – with the exception of licensed service animals.
- If you are allergic to hay or straw this activity may not be or you.
- Outside food and beverage is not permitted on the farm.
- The Christmas Village experience is an outdoor activity and takes approximately 1 hour from start to finish (including the sleigh ride). We recommend all of our visitors dress appropriately for spending time outdoors and make use of the restroom before boarding the sleigh. There are no restrooms in the Christmas Village. A restroom is located to the right of the Stonehouse Farm Shop.
- Please aim to be at the farm a minimum of 10 minutes prior to your scheduled time, as the sleigh leaves at the exact departure time.
- Before or after the Christmas Village experience, families can visit our Farm shop and animal barn for photo opportunities. The Barn closes after the last run heads back to the village each night. The Farm closes 30 minutes after the last run returns.
Weather Cancellation Policy:
We keep an eye on the forecast and temperatures to ensure all of our runs are as safe as possible. As we are an outdoor activity we realize that weather plays a part in the experience. If the temperatures drops to -28 or lower, or extreme road conditions occur, we will be in touch by 10am via telephone and email on the morning of your reservation to cancel all runs affected. We use Environment Canada, The Weather Network, & real time conditions to finalize all of our decisions. Road conditions are based on the highway condition maps featured on the above mentioned websites for main routes through Ottawa and the Stanley's Farm area. If you do not receive a telephone call or email cancelling your reservation, the Christmas Village is open and departure times will run as scheduled. If you choose not to take part in your confirmed reserved spaces, no refunds will be given.
All Tickets are NON REFUNDABLE.
Tickets are valid only for the date & time purchased. Tickets are non-refundable & non-exchangeable.
No exceptions will be made. Please be sure of your date & time prior to finalizing your purchase.
Tickets can be transferred to a third party, with the original proof of purchase, if you are no longer able to attend.