For kids of all ages – “from 1 to 92”
Saturdays and Sundays
November 28th through December 20th
Book Your 2020 Christmas Village Experience Below!
*New this year due to Covid-19 Restrictions*
Group/Family pricing of $120.00+HST for groups of max of 6.
We will need proof of purchase, on your mobile phone in order to board the sleigh.
Babies (Under 18 months)
are not included in your group of 6 – Babies must sit on parent/guardian lap for the tractor drawn sleigh ride.
Farm Address – 2452 York’s Corners Rd, Edwards, ON K0A 1V0
Once you arrive you will be greeted by a Christmas Elf at the loading area. The tractor drawn sleigh ride will then whisk you away through the forest, to the Christmas Village.
Explore the village and play games, sing songs, and warm up by the bonfire.
Hop back on the sleigh for a ride through the bush passing by our rows of Christmas trees. Finish off at The Tent to meet the big man himself, Santa Claus, for a physically distanced visit. Have your camera and smartphones ready to take your own pictures! Then grab a cup of hot chocolate, a delicious maple cookie and a special gift from your new Elf friend.
This fully outdoors activity is 1 hour long, so please dress for the weather.
To cap off your visit, you are welcomed to see the animals in the barn and to purchase some goodies in our Farm Shop or fresh cut Christmas Tree.
Please arrive 15 minutes early, as the sleigh leaves promptly at the departure time.
For the safety of everyone please wear a mask during the sleigh ride.
The restroom is located in The Farm Shop.
- Tickets are valid only for the date & time purchased. Tickets are non-refundable & non-exchangeable. No exceptions will be made. Please be sure of your date & time prior to finalizing your purchase. Tickets can be transferred to a third party, with the original proof of purchase, if you are no longer able to attend.
- Once in the Village you will have to wait for the sleigh to come back for you. For safety reasons we cannot allow anyone to walk back from the village, you must remain in the village, until the sleigh departs.
- Children are required to be supervised by an adult at all times.
- For your children’s safety, car seats, hand-pulled sleighs, strollers and wagons are not permitted on the tractor drawn rides or in the village. We recommend infants are brought in a carrier or carried in your arms. There is a parking area for strollers, sleighs & wagons near the loading zone.
- Stanley’s is not responsible for any damage or loss to personal property.
- As this activity takes place outdoors in a wooded area, and requires the use of a tractor drawn sleigh it is not wheelchair accessible.
- Dogs are not permitted – with the exception of licensed service animals.
- If you are allergic to hay or straw this activity may not be or you.
- Outside food and beverage is not permitted on the farm.
- The Christmas Village experience is an outdoor activity and takes approximately 1 hour from start to finish (including the sleigh ride). We recommend all of our visitors dress appropriately for spending time outdoors and make use of the restroom before boarding the sleigh. There are no restrooms in the Christmas Village. A restroom is located to the right of the Stonehouse Farm Shop.
- Please aim to be at the farm a minimum of 10 minutes prior to your scheduled time, as the sleigh leaves at the exact departure time.
- Before or after the Christmas Village experience, families can visit our Farm shop and animal barn for photo opportunities. The Barn closes after the last run heads back to the village each night. The Farm closes 30 minutes after the last run returns.
Stanley’s Christmas Village
Come and enjoy the spirit of the Christmas holidays in our little village.
Bookings at the Christmas Village are for up to 6 persons.
The cost is $120.00 + HST.
Private reservations are available for groups of 40 or more during our regular operating season.
For more information please call 613-821-2751.